Workshop Survey123 for ArcGIS and Collector for ArcGIS
Survey123 for ArcGIS is the ultimate application for Intelligent management of forms and field survey with mobile devices. The workshop will show different types of surveys that can be made.
Collector for ArcGIS allows you to capture and update vector data in the field using the device's GPS, register your current location and take advantage of the data collected to make timely and informed decisions. Use maps anywhere to confirm your data, make observations and respond to events. It will improve the efficiency of your field workers and the accuracy of your GIS.
- Survey design based on Excel.
- Set up different types of fields.
- Definition of mandatory fields and constraints.
- Definition of conditional questions.
- Definición de campos como fórmulas.
- Load data from a previous survey.
- Publish surveys and data in Portal.
- Download and use from mobile devices.
- Online and offline work.
- Data preparation in geodatabase format, for publishing and editing with Collector for ArcGIS.
- Collector for ArcGIS configuration on mobile devices.
- Edit points, lines, polygons, attributes, and related tables.
- Query instance.