- Create a multiuser geodatabase and configure connections.
- Configure for your DMBS multiuser geodatabase.
- Loading the data to the multiuser geodatabase efficiently.
- Configuring the storage settings to support workflows of your organization.
- Setting roles and privileges to provide secure access to the data.
- Accessing data stored in a multiuser geodatabase, file geodatabase and server GIS.
- Create a geodatabase for your organization; efficient storage, display data and edit.
- Add rules and behaviors to ensure special and alphanumeric data integrity.
- Creating a geodata service to share a geodatabase with users of desktop, web and mobile.
- Applying best practices to maintain a good performance in the geodatabase.
- Applying a standard data stream to manage changes in the GIS database.
- Creating and editing efficiently geographical elements and attributes.
- Solving the problems of alignment of common data.
- Maintaining spatial relationships between elements using topology.
This course is designed for administrators of GIS, analysts, technical specialists, datamanagers, databases, and other users who manage and maintain the data stored ina geodatabase. Also, for GIS managers who need to understand the capabilities of ageodatabase. Students must have participated in the course ArcGIS II: workflows orhave equivalent knowledge.